You’ll miss out on some battery life afforded by the AMD model, but most gamers will push for better performance over DC runtime. The bad news is that there doesn’t seem to be a universal solution for this problem on consoles. It’s a little hard to describe, but there are times when playing Cyberpunk 2077 when the in-game audio will produce this popping noise kind of like what you’d hear out webm to mp4 of a broken microphone. It’s so pronounced that you may think it’s an intentional effect.
- GPUs also get regular updates like many devices and technology, so an outdated one might no longer work with your VGA cable and monitor.
- The way high CPU usage can cause damage is through a high heat output.
- Sleep Mode detects all resource-hungry apps and “snoozes” them whenever you don’t need them to prevent high or 100% CPU usage.
- I find the easiest way to reach it is simply type “troubleshoot” in the search box.
- When the number of clients increases, so does the amount of memory used by the process.
These include the proprietary AC adapter plug, HDMI 2.1, RJ45 Ethernet, USB-C 3.2 , and dual USB-A 3.2 . The slight inset along the row of ports means you can leave a 2.4GHz dongle or small USB drive plugged in without worrying about it snapping off during transport. I loved last year’s Legion 5 Pro, and this year’s Legion 5i Pro is just as good. The 12th Gen Core i7 CPU and RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU absolutely shred, and the updated cooling system has no problems keeping the laptop out of thermal danger.
Windows 10: Surface Laptop 4
There are hidden left and right buttons, which are a bit stiff to click. However, for me, a small problem is the trackpad’s position. Because it has been placed to the left, there were times my palm made random scrolls and clicks while typing. Thankfully, Lenovo recognizes that issue and includes a trackpad lock shortcut on the keyboard, but it’s bothersome nonetheless. Vantage also comes with Legion Arena, a companion software that lets you see the most popular games being played at a glance.
When the scan finishes, check off the items you wish to delete. This article explains how to disable the DCFWinService service which causes high CPU usage and freezes Windows 10 PCs.
What does a DVI port look like?
Proof of that is when later I had a HDMI connection as first monitor. I was finally able to get an image from the VGA monitor working as 2nd screen.